Functional Communication to meet an individual’s medical, social, and emotional needs is a human right.
Mark R. Hammond Associates Inc. utilizes a variety of treatment methods to increase individuals’ independence through functional communication, hearing, and positive behavior change. The main goal is to provide comprehensive continuum of services to meet the needs of each individual.
WHO WE ARE
Mark R. Hammond Associates is a speech and hearing center with locations throughout Maine. We have also launched our Telepractice, Speak Virtually, LLC. Our qualified Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologist provide comprehensive services to both children and adults. In addition to our onsite and remote services we also provide several workshops and conferences each year for continuing education on various topics related to the field.
- Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
- Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
- Articulation Disorders
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Voice Disorders
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Stuttering and Fluency Disorders
- Social Language & Pragmatic Skill Disorders